Having a countertop ice maker can help you to take your daily life and house to the next level. Not only will this small appliance produce ice cubes for everyday events, but it will also provide you with perfectly shaped cubes without taking up any space in your freezer.
Additionally, if you enjoy hosting parties or other get-togethers at your home, these countertop ice makers will make it easier for you to keep the beverages cold and provide your guests with whatever drink they need. And if you work in a restaurant or bar, having one of these machines at home can help you meet the needs of all of your customers while keeping costs low.
The best countertop ice maker is one that will keep you from having to get up and fill a glass of water every time you want some. It’s also important for the ice machine to be easy enough to use so that anyone in your home can make it without any trouble.
There are many different types of countertop ice makers on the market, which makes finding the right one even more difficult. In this article, we’ll help you find a great countertop ice machine that fits your needs perfectly!
List of 16 Best Countertop Ice Maker Reviews
1. Euhomy Ice Maker Machine Countertop
The Euhomy Ice Maker Machine Countertop is the best choice for household use. It adopts the advanced intelligent temperature control system, which can accurately monitor the ice-making process and ensure the quality of ice cubes. The machine is also equipped with an intelligent self-diagnosis function to make sure that it’s in a good condition.
For the average household, the Euhomy Ice Maker Machine Countertop is capable of producing roughly 26 pounds of ice every day. You don’t have to worry about running out of ice during parties and other gatherings.
The most important feature of this ice maker machine is its ability to produce 9 pcs of delicious ice cubes in just 8 minutes, which is much faster than many other similar products on the market today! Plus, you don’t have to wait for hours until you get cold water from your freezer; just press one button and enjoy fresh ice cubes within minutes!
Moreover, this machine comes with a highly efficient compressor and produces less noise than many other similar products on the market today. This means that you can use it at any time without disturbing anyone around you.
What we liked:
- Produces ice cubes anytime and anywhere.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Eye-catching design with a sleek and modern appearance.
- Low noise levels will not disturb you, your family, or your guests.
2. Frigidaire EFIC-B-SS Ice Maker
The Frigidaire EFIC-B-SS Stainless Steel through-window Ice Maker offers a large 1.7-liter reservoir and can produce up to 26 pounds of ice cubes per day. Bullet-shaped ice cubes may be made in less than nine minutes and stored for up to 1.7 pounds at a time using this machine. This compact and user-friendly appliance feature a through-window, making it easy to see when you need to add more water or clean the unit.
Frigidaire EFIC-B-SS Ice Maker can produce up to 26 lbs of ice cubes per day which is enough for a large family or party. You don’t have to worry about running out of ice when you have this machine in your kitchen as it will keep producing it all day long without any effort from your side. The machine also comes with an easy-access front panel which makes it very easy to fill up the reservoir with water or empty it after use.
It has a stainless steel finish that matches any kitchen decor and its thorough window allows you to see when the machine needs water or empty ice cubes. So, this is one of the best countertop ice makers in the market you can try.
What we liked:
- The Frigidaire EFIC-B-SS Ice Maker is easy to use and the ice cubes are very firm and consistent thanks to the stainless steel finish.
- The machine also produces a nice volume of ice which is enough for a large family.
- The unit has an efficient compressor that does not need much maintenance but can be cleaned easily by wiping it with a cloth when needed.
- It’s really easy to clean the machine as you just need to remove all the parts from the unit and throw them into the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
3. Igloo ICEB26AQ Automatic Portable Electric Countertop Ice Maker Machine
An ice maker that can create 26 pounds of ice in 24 hours is the Igloo Portable Ice Maker. This is the best option if you work from home or own a home office. Ice cubes in small or large cylinder shapes may be produced in as little as seven minutes with the Igloo ICEB26AQ Automatic Portable Electric Countertop Ice Maker Machine.
It has an electronic control panel with simple-to-understand instructions and is illuminated with led lights for easy use at night or during the day. The clear lid allows you to see how much ice is left inside the machine so you know when it needs refilling.
The Igloo Portable Ice Maker features a simple to understand and illuminated electronic control panel, a large clear lid, and stores up to 2 pounds of ice at a time. This convenient countertop ice maker makes it easy to create fresh, clean-tasting ice whenever you need it.
What we liked:
- The Igloo Portable Ice Maker has an easy-to-use electronic control panel that may be illuminated for ease of use at any time of the day or night.
- It may make up to 26 pounds of ice in 24 hours, store up to 2 pounds of ice at a time and produce ice in 7 minutes.
- This product is excellent for offices, home offices or anywhere else you need fresh clean tasting ice on demand and fast.
4. COSTWAY Ice Maker Countertop with Self-clean Function
You should get a COSTWAY countertop ice maker. It can produce up to 44 pounds of bullet-shaped ice cubes in a single 24-hour period. In approximately 8.5 to 9.5 minutes, it produces 12 perfectly chewable and clean ice cubes. The self-cleaning feature makes it easy to use and clean completely without making messes or having to deal with a lot of difficulties. Because of its small size and portability, you may put it almost anyplace in your house or business.
The ETL certificated electric ice maker is easy to adjust the size of the ice cube you want with its adjustable ice basket that can be set between small, medium, or large sizes of cubes. With its compact design, this machine can fit into any kitchen countertop or tabletop without taking too much space from your kitchen area or dining room tabletop surface area.
This countertop ice maker machine is very easy to set up and use. Simply fill the water reservoir with tap water, add table salt for better results and push the power button to start making fresh bullet-shaped cubes of ice quickly!
What we liked:
- It is easy to clean and use
- Easy to adjust the size of the ice cubes.
- It is easy to use and set up
- It has a self-cleaning function for easier maintenance.
5. SYCEES 2-in-1 Countertop Ice Maker
The SYCEES 2-in-1 Countertop Ice Maker is a great option for you who has limited space in your kitchen but wants to have some ice cubes to enjoy your drinks. The ice maker is capable of producing up to 48 pounds of ice a day, which is more than enough for you and your family.
You may use it in a variety of settings because of its unique design. You have the option of picking one that fits your kitchen’s color scheme or one that matches the color scheme of your appliances.
To generate ice cubes that are as transparent as glass, this machine can do it in 11 minutes flat. In just 24 hours, you can get enough ice cubes to last you for days! It has a built-in safety feature that keeps it from overflowing or leaking water when there is too much pressure on the system.
There’s nothing better than this product’s ease of use when it comes to cleaning and maintenance. You just need to drain the water from the bottom of the machine after each use, then clean the surface with a wet cloth or sponge for cleaning purposes.
What we liked:
- Easy to use and clean
- Very fast production of ice cubes
- Great for small kitchen space
6. VIVOHOME Electric Portable Compact Countertop Automatic Ice Cube Maker Machine
The VIVOHOME Electric Portable Compact Countertop Automatic Ice Cube Maker Machine is the best addition to your kitchen. This machine is lightweight, small, and simple to use.. Within 24 hours, you may produce 26 pounds of “bullet” ice cubes by using this ice maker. This countertop ice cube maker is easy to operate and comes with a self-cleaning ability which makes it even more convenient for you.
It has a light indicator that allows you to know when it’s time to clean the machine. This machine comes with an automatic shut-off feature that allows you to use it safely without worrying about overfilling or overflowing the tray while making ice cubes.
A cup dispenser is included with this countertop ice maker so that you can dispense cups of ice cubes easily while serving customers at home or at work!
What we liked:
- Ice maker is very easy to clean.
- Included cup dispenser.
- Non-stick surface and tray.
- Dispenses ice cubes fast due to a cup dispenser included.
7. GE Profile Opal | Countertop Nugget Ice Maker
The GE Profile Opal Nugget Ice Maker is the perfect addition to any kitchen. If you’re looking for the best ice makers for homes that make 24 pounds of crunchable nugget ice every day, go no further than this one. Its innovative design allows you to easily move your ice maker as needed, and it has built-in Bluetooth connectivity for convenient use with the free GE app. There are two color options for the GE Profile Opal Nugget Ice Maker: black or white.
The GE Profile Opal Nugget Ice Maker is an innovative new way to enjoy your favorite drinks at home. With its built-in Bluetooth connectivity, you can easily pair it with your smart device and use the free app to customize settings so your machine makes exactly what you want when you want it. Make sure you don’t run out of ice by adding a reminder to your phone or computer.
The large bin on this model holds up to 3lbs of crunchable nugget ice at once, so there’s plenty of freshness available for your guests or family members at all times. The machine produces 24 pounds of nugget ice per day, making it easy for everyone in your household to enjoy delicious cold drinks whenever they want.
What we liked:
- The innovative design means easy assembly and moving
- A large ice bin holds up to 3lbs of crunchable nugget ice at once
- Makes 24 pounds of nugget ice per day in your choice of black or white
- Bluetooth connectivity means you can use the free GE app to customize settings and reminders
8. Miroc Ice Maker Countertop Machine
The Miroc Ice Maker Countertop Machine is a compact ice maker that produces up to 22lbs of ice per day. In a tiny kitchen or office break area, it is ideal.
With the ability to produce up to 4.6lbs of ice cubes from one fill, this convenient machine can help meet your daily ice needs. The Miroc Ice Maker Countertop Machine’s large 2.1L water reservoir makes filling easy and reduces the number of times you need to refill the water tank during use. This convenient feature also means fewer refills, making it easier on the environment.
Its clear LCD display makes it easy to monitor your machine’s progress and make adjustments as needed. The self-cleaning function ensures your machine always looks its best and keeps it operating efficiently for years to come.
This countertop appliance features stainless steel surfaces that are easy to clean and maintain over time. The large capacity laundry basket allows you to store more than one batch at once before emptying it out into your sink or garbage.
What we liked:
- If you like the convenience and small footprint of an ice maker but are looking for something that won’t take up a lot of refrigerator space, this model is the way to go.
- It’s also easy to maintain, as there aren’t too many parts that need cleaning.
9. Magic Chef 27-Lb. Portable Countertop Ice Maker
The Magic Chef 27-Lb. Portable Countertop Ice Maker is the perfect solution for anyone looking to enjoy fresh, clean ice anywhere. This unit makes ice in as little as 7 minutes and can produce up to 27 pounds of it 24 hours a day. The Magic Chef makes up to 9 cubes per cycle, so there’s plenty of ice ready whenever you need it.
The Magic Chef also features an automatic water fill system that prevents overflow and spills when filling the reservoir with water. The machine also has an automatic drain system that helps keep the reservoir clean and free of scale buildup.
It comes with a removable basket that catches all of the ice produced by the machine, making it easy and convenient to collect your ice without having to worry about spills or messes.
With its compact size and powerful performance, this portable countertop ice maker is the best for camping trips or tailgating parties at the ballpark or sporting venue of your choice!
What we liked:
- It is a convenient, compact machine that was perfect for tailgating at our favorite sports facilities.
- It took only 7 minutes to make a batch of ice, and the machine made at least 9 cubes per cycle.
- We appreciated how easy the Magic Chef was to use, and how convenient it was to have purified, clean ice whenever we needed it.
10. Msake countertop ice Machine
MSake countertop ice Machine is a new product of our company, which is designed for use in the home and office. In about 6-8 minutes, it can make 9 ice cubes out of water. The production capacity is 26lbs per day, which can meet the daily needs of your family or guests. You can also use it to make ice water or cold drinks for your family when you are out of town.
MSake countertop ice Machine uses a unique design that combines a powerful compressor with a high-quality condenser and a fast cooling effect, so it has a higher production capacity than other similar products on the market. This machine has excellent performance and a low consumption rate, so it saves energy and lowers operating costs. It also has a clean control panel that allows you to operate it easily.
The MSake countertop ice Machine provides 2-years warranty and lifetime support from our company, 24 hours after-sales team service, 7/24 hours customer service phone number!
What we liked:
- Easy to use
- The machine can fit on the countertop, it is small enough to store in small places.
- The ice that is made by this machine is clear and round.
- You can save money because the machine has a low power consumption. It will pay off your investment after some time, so you don’t need to spend a lot of money on ice cubes that are produced in the traditional way.
- The product has many features and it is very easy to get it.
11. SWHOME Countertop Ice Makers Machine
The SWHOME countertop ice maker provides you with a reliable, compact, and portable solution for making ice. The unique design allows you to easily fill and clean the unit. Use it at your house, business, or bar for a variety of occasions.
It can create 26 pounds of the famous bullet-shaped ice each day. The machine can be used in any dry place and the built-in self-cleaning function makes it more convenient to clean up after use. It also has 2 sizes of cubes available: small or large. This is the best feature so you don’t have to worry about overfilling the bin or having to unplug the machine if you need to leave for an extended period of time.
The stainless steel finish gives this ice maker a sleek look that’s sure to match any kitchen decor, whether it’s stainless steel appliances or granite countertops! The water filter keeps your ice tasting fresh and pure while giving you peace of mind knowing that your family is drinking clean water from home instead of store-bought bottled water at an inflated price tag!
What we liked:
- Easy to use.
- Easy to clean.
- Removable water reservoir for easy filling.
- The making speed is very fast, makes ice within 10 minutes.
12. Frigidaire EFIC10B-BLACK Ice Maker
The Frigidaire EFIC10B-BLACK is an ice maker that produces 26 pounds of ice per day. Its countertop design makes it easy to move from one location to another, and its see-through door allows you to check the ice level at any time.
The EFIC10B-BLACK can produce ice in as little as 6 minutes. It makes 2 different sizes of ice cubes. The machine uses a 2.3-quart water reservoir capacity and is easily portable, making it great for camping trips, outdoor parties, or tailgating events.
The Frigidaire EFIC10B features a Digital LED control panel that displays the amount of ice remaining in the bin, how many minutes until the next batch is ready and other important information like how long it has been since your last cleaning cycle or how much energy has been saved by using this model. You’ll also find an indicator light on top of the machine which lets you know when it needs to be cleaned out or if there are any other problems with your unit (such as low water supply).
What we liked:
- Produces 26 pounds of ice per day
- The see-through door allows you to check the ice level at any time
- Use as little as 6 minutes to produce ice
- The see-through panel displays information such as how much longer until the next batch is ready, how much energy has been saved by using this model, and other important information like how long it has been since your last cleaning cycle.
- Clean-out indicator light lets you know when it needs to be cleaned or if there are any other problems with your unit.
13. KBice Self Dispensing Countertop Nugget Ice Maker
KBice Self Dispensing Countertop Nugget Ice Maker is the best product for those who love to have ice throughout the day. It can produce about 2 pounds of ice in one hour and the storage capacity is 2 pounds. For the ice maker’s BPA-free components, we used R600, the most recent in ecologically friendly technology. It also uses a self-dispensing system that makes it easy to use.
The capacity to manufacture up to 30 pounds of nugget ice in a 24-hour period is one of its most notable features (1-2 lbs an hour). This makes it easy for you to always have adequate ice on hand. The second feature is that it has a limited 1-year part and labor warranty which means that if anything goes wrong with the device within this period, you will be covered by the manufacturer.
The third feature is that there is no mess or hassle when using this device because all you need to do is pour water into the reservoir and press the button to dispense ice cubes or nuggets depending on your preference at any time of day or night without having to wait for them.
What we liked:
- There is no mess or fuss when using this device because all you need to do is pour water into the reservoir and press the button to dispense ice cubes or nuggets depending on your preference at any time of day without having to wait for them.
- The ice maker is also easy to use, just fill it with water, wait a few hours and you have fresh ice right at your fingertips.
- It can produce up to 30 pounds of nugget ice within a 24-hour period, enough for any party or emergency.
14. AGLUCKY Portable Countertop Ice Maker
The AGLUCKY Portable Countertop Ice Maker is the ideal ice maker for your home, business, or camping. It’s lightweight and portable, so you can take it with you everywhere you go. It just takes 6-8 minutes to make nine ice cubes. Every day, it generates 26.5 pounds of ice.
It features multiple functions: two sizes (small & large) of ice cubes available to be selected; it also has an automatic shut-off function that stops the machine once the desired amount of ice has been made.
The AGLUCKY Portable Countertop Ice Maker is the best choice if you want a healthy alternative to store-bought ice cubes that are usually made from tap water with chemicals added in them to help keep them from melting too quickly. The healthiest way to make ice at home is through an electric or portable machine that makes distilled water and then freezes it into cubes for use in drinks or other recipes where cold hard water or crushed ice will work fine as well.
What we liked:
- We like the fact that it’s small, compact, and lightweight and can be taken on the go; we also love that it serves two sizes of ice cubes.
- It is designed for use in bars, restaurants, and homes where demand for ice is necessary.
15. Dreamiracle Ice Maker Machine Countertop
In terms of countertop ice makers, the Dreamiracle is the most sophisticated. Each cycle yields nine chewable, delectable ice cubes in the form of bullets in about eight minutes. Making 26 pounds of Bullet Ice Cubes in 24 hours.
This powerful ice maker features 2 different sizes of ice maker machines. It will automatically shut off while you are sleeping or away from home. And it provides a large 1.5 L water reservoir that generates up to 1.4lbs of ice cubes from one fill, so you won’t have to worry about running out of ice any time soon!
It also comes with a powerful compressor, high-quality condenser, and R600a refrigerant for better cooling performance and energy efficiency. The Dreamiracle Ice Maker Machine Countertop is made of high-quality ABS material that not only makes it look great but is also very durable for long-term use!
With its compact design and modern appearance, It can fit in any kitchen or bar area seamlessly! It offers a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind!
What we liked:
- It has a sleek design that looks great on the countertop.
- The ice comes out pretty quickly.
- The ice does not melt fast.
- The machine shuts off automatically.
16. Oline Electric Countertop Ice Maker
It’s easy to create ice at home with the Oline Electric Countertop ice maker. Use and maintenance are both simple with this product. This ice maker has a futuristic design that is really stunning. Any kitchen surface may benefit from its sleek black appearance. An ice shovel and control panel are included for convenient scooping.
It can produce 26 pounds of ice per day, which means that you will have plenty of ice on hand whenever you need it. This machine will turn 9 cubes per cycle into frozen treats in just 7 minutes! The Oline Electric Countertop Ice Maker features an auto shutoff feature that kicks in when the bin is full or if the water supply runs out. This feature helps prevent overflow and freezing problems.
The Oline Electric Countertop Ice Maker is very easy to use. All you have to do is fill up the water tank with water, plug it in and turn it on! Within minutes you’ll have 9 cubes ready for your enjoyment! Just a few clicks and you’ve got yourself a delicious snack!
What we liked:
- Reasonably priced.
- Turns 9 cubes into 26 pounds of ice per day.
- Ice scoop and control panel included.
- Auto shutoff feature prevents over-filling or freezing issues.
Buying Guide for Best Countertop Ice Maker
There are many different types of best countertop ice makers on the market, but before you choose one it is important for you to consider what your needs are. Below are some factors that you should think about before deciding which ice maker suits your needs best.
The price of a machine is often one of the determining factors in which ice maker someone chooses. The cost ranges from $50 to over $1,000. The size, power consumption, additional features, and durability are some of the factors that can cause countertop ice makers to have different prices.
Many countertop ice makers can make more than one type of ice. There are typically three types of ice that an ice maker produces: crushed, crescent (cylinder-shaped), and nugget (small ball shape). Appliances typically produce about 10 pounds every 24 hours; the amount depends on the machine’s size.
Cleaning and Maintenance Features
If an ice maker is not properly maintained then it will lose its cooling ability, which means that it will be unable to keep your beverages cold or freeze new batches of water. Good cleaning and maintenance features include things like easily removable parts for greater convenience when it comes time to clean them.
Although most ice makers are durable enough for everyday use, some are not as high-quality as others. Because ice machines are constantly working you want one that has a highly durable motor, compressor, evaporator, condenser, and wiring.
Number of Users
The number of users that will be using an appliance is another determining factor when choosing which ice maker to buy. Home users should look for an ice machine with fewer features, whereas business owners would benefit more from purchasing a commercial-grade model.
How Does a Countertop Ice Maker Work?
The first step in how a countertop ice maker ice cubes are by filling it with water. The product will have a line to signify the maximum amount of water it can hold, and most people will fill their countertop ice makers up to this line.
After the ice maker is filled with water, the user needs to plug it in. This allows electricity to heat up an element inside causing heat energy.
The heat energy caused by electricity heating up an element inside causes water molecules to turn into gas which creates steam.
The steam rises and hits cold coils in the countertop ice maker, cooling it down so that it can freeze. The water droplets turn into solid ice cubes when they land on a cooling tray at the bottom of the machine.
Next, the user needs to wait for the ice to be dispensed onto the tray. They can choose to leave it in its solid form or break apart the cubes by pressing a button on the machine.
Once all of the ice has been dispensed, the user needs to empty out any water that may still be inside before their next usage.
How To Clean Your Countertop Ice Maker
Countertop ice makers are all different in their own way, but they have one thing in common. They make life easy by enabling you to access fresh ice at any time without the hassle of waiting for an ice maker to produce new cubes. Whether you want a top-of-the-line model or something more budget-friendly, there is an option out there that will fit your needs and provide years of satisfaction.
If you are looking for the best countertop ice maker to keep your guests happy with iced drinks on hot summer days or just need some extra convenience when it comes to cooking meals, don’t hesitate – to click through our reviews now!
- 8 Best Outdoor Ice Makers Reviews in 2022 You Should Know
- 12 Best Clear Ice Makers Reviews of 2022 List You Only Need
- 16 Best Countertop Ice Makers Reviews in 2022 You Can Choose
- 17 Best Commercial Ice Makers 2022: Reviews & Top Picks
- 6 Best Pellet Ice Makers (2022 Reviews & Buying Guide)
- 17 Best Undercounter Ice Makers Reviews of 2022 You Can Try
- 16 Best Nugget Ice Makers Reviews in 2022 You Can Buy